National Parents Council Post Primary Annual Conference 2018 “PARENTS – Your Voice in Education”
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND
National Parents Council post primary
Annual Conference 2018
“PARENTS – Your Voice in Education”
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to have your voice heard.
Join us for the day!
Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin, on Saturday, 13th October 2018
Registration from 9:00am
Geoffrey Browne, NPCpp President, Conference Chair
- Peter Cosgrove addresses “What are the skills sets required for the future workplace and how do we prepare our children.” Peter will discuss the rapid change in work and technology. The skills of the future and how we improve our school systems, the new education models. The role of the Government, educators, employers and parents in this rapidly changing world.
- Anne Marie Toole addresses “How to nurture your teen’s emotional well-being.” Anne Marie will provide practical tips and strategies for parents on how to mind their own mental health. How they support their child and become their role model in this complex area of the adolescent’s emotional health and the overall well-being of the family.
- The Fatherhood Programme, Brendan Dennehy
- Science Foundation Ireland, Jackie O’ Dowd
- Strength Based Learning, Arthur Godsil
- Dr Niall Muldoon is the Ombudsman for Children. The OCO promotes the rights and welfare of children and young people under 18 years of age living in Ireland.
- Richard Bruton TD, is Minister for Education and Skills
Concludes approximately 4pm after Q & A open forum discussion with speakers
Please Register for Conference at Eventbrite FREE